Improved Fleet Management is a technology on the Diplomacy and Trading technology tree with a research cost of 300 . It unlocks two Empire Improvements, requires research in Relativistic Economics or Particle Scanning, and allows no further research.
"The complexities of managing a fleet are enormous, and more so when the problems of time, distance, and communication stretch across a galaxy. Systems of Command, Control, and Communications that move at the speed of thought are necessary, and would likely not be possible without a rudimentary understanding of Dust."
- The Harmony do not receive the Post-Op Analyticals Empire Improvement. Also, this technology requires research in Particle Scanning and allows further research in Quantum Communications.
- The Pilgrims refer to this technology as Consensus Systems, with the following description: "A particularity of the Pilgrims, many decisions are taken by a consensus of members. Expanding this human communication to their fleets and comm systems, technology has been developed to improve the sharing and analysis of data." It also allows further research in Maximized Exploitation.
Coordinated Fleets IEdit
- +3 Command Points Cap on Empire
"A first step in handling large-scale maneuvers and multiple vessels, the use of sensors and systems to coordinate fleet movement provides a tactical advantage."
- -5 Turn(s) before new Hero arrival on Empire
- +20% XP Bonus when assigned on Hero
- +20% XP Bonus for each Battle on Hero
- +20% XP Bonus for each Construction on Hero
- +20% XP Bonus each Opponent injured on Hero
"A first step in maximizing lessons from both success and failure is a detailed post-op review of what happened and why. By systematizing this process and exploiting all known information technologies to do so, each learning experience becomes far more beneficial."